Packaging, Labeling & Shipping
2017 Honey Beer Competition
All brewing companies must clearly label EVERY bottle or can of beer being sent with the following information:
- Name of the brewing company
- Name of the beer
- Category in which the beer will be judged
Package your beers to ensure they won’t break during transit. The National Honey Board is not responsible for broken shipments, however we will contact the brewery if broken bottles are received. If breweries wish, they can include cold packs in their shipments.
Each shipment should include a note or label that states the name of the brewing company, name of the beer and which category you wish your beer to compete in.
- Place all bottles standing upright in the shipping container. All bottles should be wrapped and secured.
- Include sufficient packaging materials (bubble wrap, etc.).
- Beers sent in coolers or other special containers will not be returned.
- Any unused beers will not be sent back to the applicant after the competition.